Skip to main content

Craigseasy

I love browsing craigslist for previously loved treasures.  However, I hate that everyone labels their items as "gorgeous" or "must see" even if it is the ugliest couch you have ever seen and from 1965.  I stumbled upon a fantastic secret the other day that will save you oodles of time.  You can now browse craigslist by pictures.  It is the best thing since sliced bread.  Seriously it is awesome!  All you do is go to  craigseasy.com  and down load the application to get the easy button.  So simple to do and such a great idea.  Happy hunting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great ChiPPy SHaBBy table

Love the chippy shabby white table.  Do you think the legs were cut off?  I can't decide, hmmm.  Needless to say I did not bring this treasure home with me.

Flea market find

A couple weeks ago found this beautiful chair at my local flea market.... My cat has decided to sleep in it.  Every morning this is where I find him....

My gardening obsession

I admit I love to play in the dirt....and, yes, I love to pull weeds!   I love the outdoors working and enjoy spending my free time in my garden.