Skip to main content

Much love for Jules

So I cannot tell you all what an inspiration my SIL, Jules, is to me.  Her house is PHENOMENAL.  Seriously, It is worthy of publication.  Anyhow.  I have been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of much advice and guidance on turning our house into a home.  I cannot tell you how grateful I am.  She has been kind enough to drive up here several weekends in a row to help me hang pictures, rearrange furniture and donate several treasures to my house beautifying.  I am falling in love with our house all over again!  I can see her potential again!  The icing on the cake is that my sweet hubby installed a chandelier I have had sitting in a box for five years, yup you read that right, five years.  So here are a few before and after pics of our work in progress.  Enjoy!

Dinning Room
BEFORE:
ALMOST COMPLETE:
I say ALMOST completed because I am still searching for more artwork and drapery.  Also the door frame to the kitchen needs to be painted and quarter round installation completed.  Oh and I am planning to have hubby install crown moulding in the Spring.

Family Room
 BEFORE:
ALMOST COMPLETE:
Drapery coming soon!  Hoping to get a sofa, have our chairs reupholstered and build a mantel in the Spring.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great ChiPPy SHaBBy table

Love the chippy shabby white table.  Do you think the legs were cut off?  I can't decide, hmmm.  Needless to say I did not bring this treasure home with me.

My gardening obsession

I admit I love to play in the dirt....and, yes, I love to pull weeds!   I love the outdoors working and enjoy spending my free time in my garden.

Flea market find

A couple weeks ago found this beautiful chair at my local flea market.... My cat has decided to sleep in it.  Every morning this is where I find him....