Skip to main content

New Years Day Finds

So New Years day I did a little solo antiquing.  Hitting up my local thrift stores.  My favorite find was this little birdie salt and pepper set.  It has fantastic patina and looks great nestled on my dinning room sideboard. 
 I also snagged this great china dinner plate to add to my growing collection of mixed match china.  Sorry Jules there was only one!  But I did find a few cute little prizes for Jules.  Can't wait to share them with her this weekend!  Oh and speaking of this weekend, I am looking forward to my very first trip to Ikea!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great ChiPPy SHaBBy table

Love the chippy shabby white table.  Do you think the legs were cut off?  I can't decide, hmmm.  Needless to say I did not bring this treasure home with me.

My gardening obsession

I admit I love to play in the dirt....and, yes, I love to pull weeds!   I love the outdoors working and enjoy spending my free time in my garden.

Flea market find

A couple weeks ago found this beautiful chair at my local flea market.... My cat has decided to sleep in it.  Every morning this is where I find him....